- Pass the test with Torbay Libraries
Torbay Libraries are offering a free helping hand to anyone preparing to take their Driving Theory or UK Citizenship test.
- Torbay to become South West centre of cycling excellence
Torbay Council has agreed to borrow £780,000 to build an outdoor velodrome and closed-road circuit following a full Council meeting on 15 May.
- Torbay Road opens to two-way traffic
Torbay Road along Torquay seafront is once again fully open to traffic.
- Secretary of State visits South Devon Link Road site
Secretary of State for Transport Patrick McLoughlin today visited the South Devon Link Road site to see how work is progressing.
- English Riviera Wheel Returns to the Bay
The English Riviera Wheel is set to open to the public on May 24.
- Torbay teams up with Welsh National Opera
The arts in Torbay have received a major boost with news that Torbay Council has formed a new partnership with Welsh National Opera.
- New parking bays scheme comes into use
New parking bays that will help cut down on problems caused by people parking on grass verges have come into use on a Torquay housing estate.
- Peckish penguins help to launch Torbay's Foster Care Fortnight
Torbay Council's Foster Care Service is hoping to p p p pick up a parent or two during the Fostering Network's Foster Care Fortnight 2013.
- Home and School Transport Consultation Begins
Parents, carers and organisations across Torbay are being invited to have their say on proposals to change the Torbay Home to School/College Transport Policy.
- Ceramics Festival at Cockington Court - detailed programme announced
The detailed line up of exhibitors, workshops and lectures has been announced for the prestigious two day arts event at Cockington Court next week, the Ceramics Festival 10 and 11 May.
- Views sought on Armed Forces Community Covenant
Torbay Council is seeking people's views on the Devon and Torbay Armed Forces Community Covenant.
- White Rock scheme takes major step forward
The biggest development scheme for many years in Torbay has taken a major step forward with the issuing of outline planning permission.
- TDA introduces free one-day workshops on how to set up a business
Torbay Development Agency is holding a series of free one-day workshops - Ready for Business - for anyone interested in finding out more about running their own business.
- Warm Bay welcome awaits Artania cruise ship passengers
Passengers on the cruise ship Artania will have a chance to taste the delights of Torbay when the vessel visits Torquay on Wednesday, 8 May.
- Torbay Road fully open over the Bank Holiday weekend
The busy main road along Torquay seafront will be fully open to traffic over the Bank Holiday weekend.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01803 208850
- Fax: 01803 208844