Welcome to the Brixham Town Council website.
Brixham Town Council is committed to serving and supporting the community of Brixham. Our services include events and celebrations, allotments, gardening assistance, Town Lengthsman and the Brixham Signal. Details of all the services can be found on this website.
The Town Council made a climate declaration in June 2019 and ensures that this is considered when making decisions. As such, the Town Council has resolved not to use pesticides and this is reflected in the services we provide.
Brixham Town Council is elected to represent the community of Brixham and we proactively work together with community organisations and groups for the benefit of the town.
Keeping up to date
We will use the News and Events column to keep you informed about local information and other items which we think are important for you to know. The column will also carry details about what’s happening in the area and we encourage the organisers of events to let us know, using the contact form, so we can provide further publicity for your activities.
The Town Council’s Vision
- To be a proactive Council, creating effective collaborative working with key stakeholders
- To improve the quality of town life for present and future generations
- To improve the visual appearance of locals and visitors
What we do
- To conduct its business with integrity, impartiality and transparancy
- To be a listening Council that treats all views with courtesy and respect
- To engage with residents and be an advocate and campaigning voice for Brixham
- To work in partnership with other organisations to improve the services and deliver value for money for the community of Brixham
The Town Council’s Pledge
The Town Council has signed the Civility and Respect Pledge resolving to treat all councillors, staff, members of the public and representatives of partner organisations and volunteers with civility and respect in their roles.
Council Meetings 2022
For the full details of Council meetings please refer to the Minutes and Agendas page.