The town has two defibrillators maintained by the Council, one located under the Old Fish market and one at the Town Hall.
A list of other defibrillators in Brixham is listed below:
- Old Fish Market: The Quay , available 24 hour (Code Lock)
- Brixham Town Hall: New Road, TQ5 8TA Mon-Fri: available 9:00 – 16:00 and at weekends and during the evening during theatre opening hours only
- Brixham Library: Market Street, available 24 hour (Code Lock)
- The Queens Arms: Station Hill, TQ5 8RN, available 24 hour (Code Lock)
- Shipshape Treatments: Burton Street, TQ5 9HT, available 24 hour (Code Lock)
Defibrillators with a code lock are registered with The Circuit. In the event of an emergency call 999 and the Ambulance Service will provide the code.