Brixham Town Council is keen to make Brixham a safe, clean environment for residents, businesses and visitors.
Examples of work include:
- Hedge trimming
- Grass cutting
- Vegetation control ie general weeding, verge maintenance
- Small wild flower schemes
- Gardening Assistance Scheme
- Power washing of local steps
- General litter picking
- General weeding
- Refurbishing the K6 Heritage Telephone Boxes
- Watering Floral Display
- Allotment inspections and plot clearances
The Town Council does not use pesticides and all work is carried out using safe methods and practices.